John Cena has partnered with the Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT Abu Dhabi) for its new tourism campaign, encouraging travellers to book a trip now in the capital.
After previewing the video launched last week, the full-length film released today sees Cena abandon his travel plans after reading about Abu Dhabi on his flight, pinpointing precisely why now is just the right time to visit. . Literally immersing himself in everything this destination has to offer, Cena leaps from a plane with a parachute and lands on the roof of the iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi. The video shows the bird’s eye view of Cena’s journey through Abu Dhabi’s beautiful landscapes, world-class attractions and its legendary and scenic entertainment.
A year-round sunshine paradise and perfect winter sun spot, Abu Dhabi offers a whole world in one place, ideal for travellers looking to channel their wanderlust and create new memories. From dune bashing excursions in the desert to relaxing on its pristine beaches to enjoying its vibrant cultural and contemporary art scene to exploring a range of family attractions and theme parks – a world of possibilities to discover awaits those who go to Abu Dhabi.
The video was released following the announcement that Abu Dhabi welcomes all vaccinated international travellers and those returning from Green List countries to the Emirates, without the need for quarantine.
To view the full movie, follow the links below:
Visit Abu Dhabi on Facebook: click here
Visit Abu Dhabi on Instagram – click here
Visit Abu Dhabi on Twitter – click here
John Cena on Twitter: Click here
What’s next in Abu Dhabi?
With a calendar full of engaging experiences, events, concerts and shows, there is something for everyone in Abu Dhabi. A whole world to discover awaits those who explore the calendar, the Abu Dhabi Calendar, with a few key points, including:
- International sports events like the UFC Fight Island ™ series, the world championship Spartan World Championship, which for the first time will leave the United States to be hosted in Liwa Oasis, the Grand Prix Formula 1® Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix , the championship Mubadala Tennis World Cup, T20 World Cup Abu Dhabi World Cup and Annual Golf Championship, Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship
- Ideal events for those with a thirst for culture, such as Abu Dhabi Art, the Sheikh Zayed Festival and the Abu Dhabi Classics , which bring some of the best classical music performers in the world to Abu Dhabi
- Perfect for foodies and culinary art enthusiasts, Abu Dhabi presents a new iteration of the Abu Dhabi Culinary Season, the Emirati’s annual celebration of innovative, mouth-watering culinary experiences: from masterclasses with international chefs to exclusive events at the table with the chefs and offers at the best restaurants in the capital
- Another offering for foodies is the debut of First MENA’s 50 Best Restaurants event, which Abu Dhabi will host in February 2022, a key stage in 50 Best Restaurants’ ongoing effort to inspire people to travel and explore. looking for new culinary adventures and to highlight emerging chefs and new gastronomic trends
- Whether you are looking for a short or extended visit, there are incredible concerts and comedy shows, such as An evening with Michael McIntrye , which will see the great UK comedian perform for the first time in Abu Dhabi
- The beloved family event, the Mother of the Nation Festival, will return for its fifth edition, celebrating the UAE’s innovation, creativity and traditions, while honoring the legacy of the Mother of the Nation, His Highness, wife of the UAE. Sheikh Fatima bint Mubarak. Numerous entertainments will also be organized, including The World of Nickelodeon , ideal for families, and Middle East Film & Comic Con, which will be held for the first time in Abu Dhabi ; this three-day event is sure to thrill comic fans and cosplayers alike
About Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism :
The Abu Dhabi Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT Abu Dhabi) drives the sustainable growth of Abu Dhabi’s culture and tourism sectors, fuels economic progress and helps realize Abu Dhabi’s broader global ambitions. Working in partnership with organizations, which define the Emirati position as a leader among international destinations, DCT Abu Dhabi is committed to uniting the ecosystem around a shared vision of the Emirati potential, coordinating commitment and investments, to provide innovative solutions and using the best tools, policies and systems to support the culture and tourism sector.
DCT Abu Dhabi’s vision is defined by the people, heritage and landscape of the Emirates. We work to ensure that Abu Dhabi is perceived as a place of unparalleled authenticity, innovation and experiences, represented by its living traditions of hospitality, pioneering initiatives and creative thinking.